[TSG-Access-RD] [Ext] RE: Re: Re: Proposed Assumption Additions

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Wed Dec 19 23:52:30 UTC 2018

The below language proposed by Andy works for me.

--
Francisco

On 12/19/18, 12:03 PM, "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck at verisign.com> wrote:

    >7. It is expected that RDAP services will answer queries from unathenticated
    >sources, and when doing so will follow policies whereby data is redacted such
    >as those listed in the temporary specification.

    I suppose. I'm trying to capture what I think is an ICANN assumption, so if someone who is familiar with what ICANN is assuming with respect to the temp spec and its application to RDAP could weigh in it might be the fastest way to come to closure.