[TSG-Access-RD] Out of scope items

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Fri Jan 11 00:09:11 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Per our action item from Tuesday's team meeting: Francisco and I have reviewed the team's discussions to date and propose the following two items to be listed as "Out of scope" in the team's charter. Please let us know your thoughts:

  *   Bulk queries are out of scope until such time as RDAP supports bulk queries.
  *   Queries of ccTLD data are out of scope. However, insofar as the proposed solution may also be applied to ccTLDs, it should not preclude this option.

Thank you,
Eleeza

Eleeza Agopian
Strategic Planning & Initiatives Senior Manager
ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA  90094
+1 310 418 8985 mobile