[TSG-Access-RD] Out of scope items

Hollenbeck, Scott shollenbeck at verisign.com
Fri Jan 11 11:58:50 UTC 2019

I concur.

Scott

From: TSG-Access-RD <tsg-access-rd-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Eleeza Agopian
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:09 PM
To: tsg-access-rd at icann.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [TSG-Access-RD] Out of scope items

Dear all,

Per our action item from Tuesday's team meeting: Francisco and I have reviewed the team's discussions to date and propose the following two items to be listed as "Out of scope" in the team's charter. Please let us know your thoughts:

*       Bulk queries are out of scope until such time as RDAP supports bulk queries.
*       Queries of ccTLD data are out of scope. However, insofar as the proposed solution may also be applied to ccTLDs, it should not preclude this option.

Thank you,

Eleeza

Eleeza Agopian

Strategic Planning & Initiatives Senior Manager

ICANN

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA  90094

+1 310 418 8985 mobile