[TSG-Access-RD] TSG Face-to-face agenda

Eleeza Agopian eleeza.agopian at icann.org
Fri Jan 11 02:46:54 UTC 2019

Dear all,

We're looking forward to seeing you in DC on Monday. Please find attached and on the team drive our agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gort0hu12tXo3bG1t0gq1zLW6REmF6dNeaR2aQbjBF0/edit?usp=sharing> for Monday's and Tuesday's discussions. We'll revisit this on Monday and make adjustments if necessary, but wanted to share now so you may review ahead of the meeting.

As a reminder, please bring a photo ID with you to ICANN's DC office building to gain access to our fourth floor office Monday morning.

Safe travels and see you soon!
Eleeza

Eleeza Agopian
Strategic Planning & Initiatives Senior Manager
ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA  90094
+1 310 418 8985 mobile