[TSG-Access-RD] Notes from TSG-Access-RD Meeting #4 - 22 Jan 2019

Diana Middleton diana.middleton at icann.org
Tue Jan 22 22:58:24 UTC 2019

Dear all,

See below for notes from meeting #4.  Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
Diana

**************************

Technical Study Group on Access to Non-Public Registration Data
Meeting #4
0900 PST / 1200 EST / 1700 UTC

Attendees:  Jorge Cano, Tomofumi Okubo, Steve Crocker, Andy Newton, Gavin Brown, Scott Hollenbeck, Jody Kolker, Murray Kucherawy, Diana Middleton, Eleeza Agopian, John Crain, Francisco Arias, Yvette Guigneaux, Gustavo Lozano

Apologies:  Benedict Addis, Ram Mohan

During this call we discussed the following items (see attached summary from Gustavo):

·         Review of requirements from homework assignments

·         Brief discussion of memo sent to EPDP re: independent controllership

Below is a list of action items from the meeting:

·         Merge items from homework assignments – Andy/Scott

·         Obtain clarification of memo - Eleeza

·         Review notes from January’s F2F for accuracy – Entire group (see attached)