[technology taskforce] Posterous shuts down

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 18:55:30 UTC 2013

Well, back to the drawingboard...my staff were looking at
http://hootsuite.com/

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh
<admin at ttcsweb.org>wrote:

> This was one of the tools considered during the At-Large Improvements
> calls to allow content to be reposted to other social networks
> (Twitter, Facebook). I believe it was Gordon at the ICANN San
> Francisco meeting who sounded a cautionary note regarding relying on
> third party services that could disappear in the future.
>
> It was tested for the At-Large Social Media Strategy in time before
> the Toronto meeting and was found to be largely so slow as to be
> nonfunctional.
>
> Read blog post:
> http://blog.posterous.com/thanks-from-posterous

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
Learning. The information contained herein is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take  any action
in reliance to the contents of this information or any part thereof and it
may be unlawful to do so. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message from
your system. BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.