[technology taskforce] [Accessibility-wg] Web Accessibiity RFP (request for proposal)

Silvia Vivanco silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Wed Dec 24 15:55:17 UTC 2014

Dear Laura,

Thank you very much for updating us on this development.  I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Wonderful Holiday Season and I prosperous 2015!

Kind regards,

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>