[technology taskforce] Another useful Confluence plugin Source editor

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Tue Feb 18 13:06:17 UTC 2014

Been working on importing wiki content using Google Spreadsheets XPath (for
At-Large Metrics) and I've noticed that Confluence often has empty tags or
useless spans within a title which makes importing content difficult.
I imagine this also leads to content that simply doesn't look right
resulting in attempts to clear and reinsert the content.

This macro looks very useful for installation -
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor.confluence-source-editor

Dev Anand