[technology taskforce] Feedback on New At Large website

Beran Dondeh berandondeh at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 23:27:32 UTC 2015

Dear Ariel,

I just wanted to give some feedback regarding the new at large website.

I have noticed that the afralo leadership have their names as links but for each person the link takes you somewhere different. For example, Barrack Otieno’s link takes you to his linkedin profile page. Aziz Hilali takes you to his ICANNWiki page and Tijani takes you to an ICANN page. I believe this should be uniform. perhaps all officers should fill out an ICANN wiki profile and have this link shared. or perhaps this should be linked to their Confluence Profile. These are just some thoughts.

I think what would also help at a glance is the have next to their names their beginning and ending of their terms. I think this would be very helpful.
These are my feedbacks for now and hope they are helpful.

Regards

Beran