[technology taskforce] Feedback on New At Large website

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed Dec 9 23:46:17 UTC 2015

HI Beran,,

Excellent feed back.  I agree with you. The Icann Wiki pages are much better
than the confluence profile.  I think it is something we should adopt

Best,
Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide