[technology taskforce] Feedback on New At Large website

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Dec 10 14:18:25 UTC 2015

Hello all,

just one thing: since these are mandatory, I would suggest linking each
time to the person's SOI.
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+New+SOIs+Workspace

On this, a link for further information can be included at each person's
desire.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 09/12/2015 23:46, Judith Hellerstein wrote:
> HI Beran,,
>
> Excellent feed back.  I agree with you. The Icann Wiki pages are much
> better than the confluence profile.  I think it is something we should
> adopt
>
> Best,
> Judith

> Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
> Hellerstein & Associates
> 3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
> Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
> E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
> Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
> Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide
>
> On 12/9/2015 11:27 PM, Beran Dondeh via ttf wrote:
>> Dear Ariel,
>>
>> I just wanted to give some feedback regarding the new at large website.
>>
>> I have noticed that the afralo leadership have their names as links
>> but for each person the link takes you somewhere different. For
>> example, Barrack Otieno’s link takes you to his linkedin profile
>> page. Aziz Hilali takes you to his ICANNWiki page and Tijani takes
>> you to an ICANN page. I believe this should be uniform. perhaps all
>> officers should fill out an ICANN wiki profile and have this link
>> shared. or perhaps this should be linked to their Confluence Profile.
>> These are just some thoughts.
>>
>> I think what would also help at a glance is the have next to their
>> names their beginning and ending of their terms. I think this would
>> be very helpful.
>> These are my feedbacks for now and hope they are helpful.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Beran

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html