[technology taskforce] GIPO Dashboard deployed by EuroDig.

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Wed Jun 21 14:02:29 UTC 2017

Hello all,

GIPO's working on some great analytical tools. I thought I'd share this
here in case you're interested in what kind of data they analyse.

*GIPO Dashboard deployed by EuroDig. You can do it too!*

We are excited to announce that EuroDIG has successfully integrated the
GIPO Observatory Tool to allow website visitors to explore different
internet governance topics via a simple and functional Dashboard.

The EuroDIG community can now be informed via the Dashboard where its
users search for different topics, classify and visualise them per
region, language and geography.

Other internet governance forums across the world can also benefit from
the Tool by easily integrating it via APIs and selecting topics, sources
and geographical areas to be shown on their webpages. In every case, the
internet governance community wins!

See the GIPO Dashboard on the EuroDIG website *here*
<http://mpty.mj.am/lnk/AEQAL8kNGWQAAAAAAAAAAAAAASwAAAAAACIAAAAAAAPp0ABZSnUKy4eqjpetTeuKdxZmEA4XQQACe4M/3/1LcXlKHwZU5bebrXl0kp-g/aHR0cDovL2dpcG8uZXVyb2RpZy5vcmcvIy9kYXNoYm9hcmQ#/dashboard> and
simple guidelines on how to implement it yourself *here*
<http://mpty.mj.am/lnk/AEQAL8kNGWQAAAAAAAAAAAAAASwAAAAAACIAAAAAAAPp0ABZSnUKy4eqjpetTeuKdxZmEA4XQQACe4M/4/HG5C42g0lvkMDBCWEAg1_g/aHR0cDovL29ic2VydmF0b3J5LmdpcG9uZXQub3JnL3NpdGVzL2RlZmF1bHQvZmlsZXMvZ2lwb3Rvb2wtZGFzaGJvYXJkLWVuLXYwMi5wZGY>.

Kindest regards,

Olivier