[technology taskforce] The TTF agenda for ICANN59 - thoughts, comments?

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:18:43 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We have to submit an agenda for the TTF 1 hour session at the ICANN59
Johannesburg meeting
to ICANN Staff by tomorrow (May 30 2017).

Judith and I have come up with the following agenda for TTF at ICANN59:

- Introduction to Technology Taskforce
- Selected Technology Issues
     upgrading the LACRALO mailing list translation tool
     making At-Large conference calls playable on mobile devices
     ICANN's Adobe Connect issues
- Preliminary review of conferencing solutions
- FY18 Technology updates on
    captioning
    Policy Tracking
    Group chat
- What are your Technology Issues in ICANN?
- AoB

Any thoughts, suggestions before submitting to ICANN staff?

Dev Anand