[technology taskforce] draft slides for How At-Large should use Group chat
Dev Anand Teelucksingh
devtee at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 14:32:32 UTC 2017
As mentioned on the TTF October 2 call, the TTF has done some work on
group chat solutions and was included in the TTF presentations for
ICANN58 and ICANN59.
I've made the slides as a separate slidedeck for us to review and comment on.
- At-Large been using Skype
- Skype has some disadvantages
- Group chat has several advantages
- the TTF has done a lot of work in reviewing and testing group chat solutions
- Ideally, ICANN should deploy its own group chat solution
- Barring that, At-Large should use Slack for several reasons.
The sides can be found at
and attached as a PDF to this email.
Thoughts? Agree with the approach?
Commenting is enabled on the Google Slides
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: How At-Large should use group chat (draft).pdf
Size: 663503 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ttf