[technology taskforce] draft slides for How At-Large should use Group chat

Mahdi Taghizadeh i at mahdi.ws
Wed Oct 4 06:16:32 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Sorry again I couldn't attend the call a few days ago. I totally agree with
using Skype and Slack as they're both feature-rich and available on many
platforms. Almost everybody's already using them and I think this reduces
the hassle of the current tools that are being used.

*Mahdi Taghizadeh*
*http://mahdi.ws <http://mahdi.ws>*