[technology taskforce] Youtube streaming

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:03:55 UTC 2020

The other useful aspect about YouTube streaming is the availability of the
recording afterwards. With At-Large/ICANN Zoom recordings (and previously
Adobe Connect)
, its additional work and therefore a delay to extract Zoom recordings.
Also such recordings have to be uploaded somewhere and put at a new URL
which has to be circulated afterwards and added to a wiki, leading to more
email clutter and more busy work.

Zoom does allow for streaming a Zoom Meeting to YouTube
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360028478292-Streaming-a-Meeting-or-Webinar-on-YouTube-Live
. It's worth experimenting with having YouTube streaming At-Large regular
calls .

Dev Anand