[technology taskforce] Interpretation for Virtual meetings

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Tue Oct 13 12:41:28 UTC 2020

Hi Olivier
Thanks for your questions. I had previously suggested Kudo to icann staff and I believe they said that they had reviewed it and did not think it would work for icann. I had used it for CITEL Meeting. CITEL is the Regional group for north and South America under the OAS and works with the ITU. I thought CITEL worked well and it was easy to switch from different language.

Icann is staying with zoom and they seem to like this new audio tool. When I used it before I used it on two devices as this was easier to manage then using one device.

However always happy to test out new platforms

Best
Judith

Sent from my iPhone
Judith at jhellerstein.com