[technology taskforce] How to network outside Zoom sessions?

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Sat Oct 31 05:40:16 UTC 2020

Those are all the ones I've heard of. That said, I'd like to flex Zoom as well and get into breakout rooms for comparison and Google Jamboards as those are actually in our future

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>