No subject

firoz.vasi at crt.com firoz.vasi at crt.com
Wed Jul 26 14:33:52 UTC 2000

I need help with getting data/information files for certain zones on
NeXTSTEP. They are not the standard GMT+5, GMT+6, etc. files, but need it
for half hour changes. I guess GMT+55 (for GMT + 5.30). These files I
believe go under zoneinfo. I would really appreciate it if someone could
send me step by step instructions on how to do this, or send me the data
files themselves after running zic or whatever. I tried to run zic, but came
up with all kinds of compiler and data errors.
      Thanks
   Firoz Vasi