Interested in knowing about the mailing list.

Gautam, Alok Alok.Gautam at axion4.com
Mon Apr 9 18:09:42 UTC 2001

Dear Administrator,

Got this id from the net. I am interested to get the mailing
list of the folks who maintain the Timezone Database and the various access
routines. Do favour me.

Best regards,
Alöok Gautam

The content of this e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the
person addressed. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by electronic mail at the above address (or if known
by telephone or by fax).

E-mail communications are not secure and therefore we do not accept any
responsibility for the confidentiality or altered contents of this message.
Please be aware that our company cannot accept any orders or other legally
binding correspondence with a participant as part of an e-mail. The views
expressed above are not necessarily those held by our company and not
binding for our company.