America/Vancouver 2007

Paul Eggert eggert at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Apr 5 00:54:45 UTC 2006

"Chris Walton" <Chris.Walton at telus.com> writes:

> http://www2.news.gov.bc.ca/news_releases_2005-2009/2006AG0014-000330.htm

Thanks for the heads-up.  I noticed this independently but your reference
is better.

> If possible, can the appropriate changes be squeezed into 2006c?

Didn't quite make it, sorry.  It should be in the next version though.

> I think it makes sense to start using the existing "Canada" rules
> which have already been updated instead of creating more "Vanc"
> rules.

Could be, since people are falling into line so quickly.  I guess
we should do the same for Winn and Edm rules as well?  And NT_YK?

What about Newfoundland?