Jan Mayen in wrong zone

Paul Eggert eggert at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Dec 4 08:36:30 UTC 2007

Good catch.  Come to think of it, this suggests that we should remove
Atlantic/Jan_Mayen, since there's no particular reason to have
duplicate entries Arctic/Longyearbyen and Arctic/Jan_Mayen: those
entries would have the same time zone history, country code, and
continent.  (By "remove" I really mean "move to the 'backward' file",
of course; we want to continue to support those dozen or so people who
are stuck on Jan Mayen right now!)