Jan Mayen in wrong zone

Jonas Melian jonas at mailup.net
Sun Dec 9 10:58:52 UTC 2007

El Tuesday 04 December 2007 08:36:30 escribió:
> [...]

I'm supposed that by that reason the maintenance Agency for ISO 3166 country
codes [1] have combined the name of both islands as: SVALBARD AND JAN MAYEN

That could be made too here and to have 'Arctic/Svalbard_and_Jan_Mayen'.

[1]
http://www.iso.org/iso/country_codes/iso_3166_code_lists/english_country_names_and_code_elements.htm