Argentina DST is law

Daniel Mario Vega dv5a at dc.uba.ar
Fri Dec 28 15:12:11 UTC 2007

Mariano Absatz <baby <at> baby.com.ar> writes:
> The only missing step is the "promulgation" (or however this is said in
> English) of the Law, but since that is within the power of the
> Executive, it should happen between Thursday and Friday so I think it is
> quite safe to update tzdata.

For the record, the law has been published today in the "Boletín Oficial". This
is the last administrative step. Tomorrow (Sat 29-Dec) the law is legally in
effect

The text of the law is the same as the one we talk before (except for some
non-relevant minor changes).

The link to the PDF of the Boletin page is here (I suspect this URL is
available only today):
http://www.boletinoficial.gov.ar/Bora.Portal/CustomControls/PdfContent.aspx?fp=28122007&pi=10&pf=10&s=0&sec=01

Happy new year.