Update for Russia?

World Time Zone worldtimezone at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 15:51:24 UTC 2011

There is a proposal in State Duma to adopt Russian new Bill 509727-5
"On the Calculation of time" on April 19, 2011.
The document, among other things, will provide the legislation to abolish Daylight Saving Time in Russia.

According to RIA Novosti (in Russian)
http://www.rian.ru/society/20110405/361331774.html

and
State Duma documents (in Russian):