timezone-2010 license

Yellow Huang 黃詠仁 (52245) yellow.huang at cybertan.com.tw
Wed Aug 17 08:37:09 UTC 2011

hi David,

I am CyberTAN Technology, Inc. engineer,

May I ask you which license of your timezone(2010) code? because we plan to include your code into our business project.

BTW, Of cause that we still follow open source rule to release our project.

Best Regards,
Yellow

This e-mail transmission originated at CyberTAN Technology, Inc., and may contain privileged or confidential information that is the property of CyberTAN and protected by law from disclosure.If you are not an intended recipient of this transmission and you received it in error, please inform the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this and all other copies of this transmission to which you have access. Thank you.