Some modifications of China related timezone info.

Zhe Zhe
Wed Jul 13 23:14:41 UTC 2011

Hi,
  I don't think modifying front ends is a resonable way for us. Those front ends are out of our control, there is no way for us to convince them to change their front ends. Even if we could convince some of them, it's impossible for us to know and convince all front ends which use tzdata in the world.
  The simplest way for us is to convince you to modify tzdata, so that all available front ends can benefit from it.

Regards
James Su