[tz] time zone suggestions

Robert Elz kre at munnari.OZ.AU
Thu Oct 20 23:13:30 UTC 2011

    Date:        Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:45:47 -0400
    From:        Steven Abner <pheonix at zoomtown.com>

  |   Not sure if I should contact the organization or Zefram.

This way was just fine.

  | But it looks like the new management might be open to some queries
  | and/or options from outside sources.

New or old, we've always welcomed opinions (and even better, data updates)
from anyone, and we generally do our best to respond to relevant queries.

  | only the Sitka change was of any real importance.

That one was already incorporated into tzdata2011l

  | The Anchorage one was to keep the northamerica rules
  | from needing the translation unit of the europe file rules, which I
  | altered to follow the majority of your data files.

We'll look at the rest of your suggestions, and incorporate as much as
seems appropriate - some of them look (at first glance) to be entirely
reasonable, a couple of the others I haven't yet actually determined
what changed - but I will eventually...

kre