FW: Fiji DST 2011/12

Steffen Thorsen straen at thorsen.priv.no
Tue Sep 20 14:18:17 UTC 2011

If DST will be observed, and/or if it will start on this date is not yet
confirmed (as far as we know).

Fiji observed DST the past two years, there is a good chance it will
happen this year too (that is why we list it like that).
Last year the announcement was made late in September, so we will do
some research, and drop that change on our site if we find it is not
likely to happen this year.

Best regards,
Steffen Thorsen - timeanddate.com