[tz] Australian Timezone Abreviations - Next step

Shaun Bouckaert shaun.bouckaert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:26:31 UTC 2012

The issue with regards to the Australian government's website should
be brought up with whomever/whichever department manages that page.
This mailing list is really just for the management of the tzdata
database. I agree that it should probably include all Australian
timezones though.

It'd be interesting if those timezones are given the correct
abbreviations in the database but the primary mainland timezones are
still incorrect.

Shaun