[tz] Proposal to change Macquarie Island to be Australian territory

Tim Thornton tt at smartcomsoftware.com
Thu Apr 18 11:39:11 UTC 2013

As far as I know, in tz there is no definition of the extents of Antarctica,
and tz locations have just been put into whichever region seems best at the
time. If I'm right on this, there is no zone to move as it isn't defined.
All I'm suggesting is that where there is debate on which zone a location
should be in, or if a new location is required, this is probably as good an
approach as any to resolve the issue.
Tim

Smartcom Software Ltd
Portsmouth Technopole
Kingston Crescent
Portsmouth PO2 8FA
United Kingdom

www.smartcomsoftware.com

Smartcom Software is a limited company registered in England and Wales,
registered number 05641521.