[tz] Please add Antarctica/Concordia and MZS to the timezone database

Tim Parenti tim at timtimeonline.com
Thu Dec 12 18:29:55 UTC 2013

If I understand correctly from your description, current and future
timestamps for Concordia and Mario Zucchelli are handled by Australia/Perth
and Pacific/Auckland, respectively.  Notwithstanding any historical
differences which we're not aware of, it seems there is no need for
separate entries here.

Although in the past we had, for example, a entry for Antarctica/McMurdo
that was separate from Pacific/Auckland, in recent months there has been an
effort to coalesce/link such
entries<https://github.com/eggert/tz/commit/5903db75e5974fbdede1fa05bcef53ff645ac13d#diff-c7ee49631b413cba08001b60a3472b3eR362>so
as to avoid duplication.

--