[tz] How widely used is the tz database?

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Sun Mar 31 09:28:59 UTC 2013

I'd guess almost every modern system except Windows. Including mobile
devices, 1B is probably low.

Moreover, simply a count of computers doesn't tell the real story. For
example, someone can be on Windows but if they are using Google services,
they are using the tz database on Google's servers.

Mark <https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033>
*
*
*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*