[tz] Dealing with Pre-1970 Data

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 08:09:10 UTC 2013

Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> ie. the notion that "its before 1970 so we don't care" needs to be
> toned down a little. Still a useful guide, but if real data is
> available pre-1970, it is only responsible to keep and retain it.
That is probably all I am asking for as well ...
But exactly how new pre-1970 material is managed is still a question mark?

> Final note. LMT can now be safely ignored in this discussion.
Agreed, although I would make a request for some support in code rather than the
database. Again if we have a common set of calculations was can at least be sure
we are using the same figures?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL