[tz] Rules for TZ+ database

Patrice Scattolin patrice.scattolin at oracle.com
Fri Sep 6 14:44:03 UTC 2013

While splitting a timezone could cause an issue, I don't know if in
practice that is a common enough problem. A recent example doesn't
spring to mind. Sure the W. Bush changes were adopted in pieces and
could have caused an issue, I don't remember that in practice that
turned out to be a problem that warrants such an involved solution.

--

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Patrice Scattolin | Principal Member Technical Staff | 514.905.8744