[tz] Pulling the data apart ...

Andy Lipscomb AndyLipscomb at decosimo.com
Fri Sep 13 19:32:43 UTC 2013

You could also run it through a regex (search for \s+ or [:space:]+ depending on your syntax, replace it with \t) and feed the result to your csv library. One thing to be aware of: the fields in zone-continuation lines are one step offset from the zone-start lines. That can also be fixed with a regex: replace \n\t with \n\t\t after doing the previous operation.

Andy Lipscomb, CPA • ABV, ASA
Senior Financial Analyst
Decosimo Advisory Services

Direct: 423-266-0292