[tz] draft of change summary for next tz release

Wallace, Malcolm Malcolm.Wallace at sc.com
Wed Sep 18 07:21:59 UTC 2013

I am concerned about the change of Europe/Vaduz into a link to Europe/Zurich.  There was a long discussion about how and when Swiss time was standardised, yet no-one (except myself) seemed concerned that Vaduz is not actually in Switzerland.  No attempt was made to show whether Liechtenstein follows the timezone rules for neighbouring Switzerland, and if it does, when that decision was made by the legislature.