[tz] Please direct me to an explanantion

Marvel, Jim (CPCOE) Jim.Marvel at honeywell.com
Tue Jan 21 14:53:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

# Zone  NAME                                   GMTOFF              RULES                   FORMAT              [UNTIL]
Zone      Europe/London                                -0:01:15                -                              LMT                       1847 Dec  1 0:00s
                                                               0:00                        GB-Eire                 %s                          1968 Oct 27
                                                               1:00                        -                              BST                         1971 Oct 31 2:00u

Please direct me to an explanation of the "s" and the "u" in the rules.
I looked within the tz_code and tz_data but was unable to find an explanation.

Thanks

Jim Marvel

Software Engineer II
Honeywell ESEA CMS
8323 Lindbergh Court
Sarasota FL 34243
Phone - 941.360.6209 (alt: 941.360.6213)
Fax - 941.355.9241
Jim.Marvel at Honeywell.com<mailto:nancy.ramm at honeywell.com>