[tz] China time zones 1949 - 1980: appeal to speakers of Mandarin

J Andrew Lipscomb silverpie2 at me.com
Thu Jul 3 18:43:08 UTC 2014

Ah, that part was unclear from what I had seen. I was under the impression that we knew there were distinct zones in (say) 1940, and that would fall into the category of "don't do new zones, but don't throw out either" that Montréal fell into. But if even that time period is guesswork, then not a substantial problem.

Envoyé de mon iPad