[tz] Crimea to switch to Moscow Time as of March 30, 2014

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Mar 17 20:35:30 UTC 2014

On 03/17/2014 11:56 AM, lennox at cs.columbia.edu wrote:
> Does anyone have a link to the Crimean
> government's (presumably) Russian language original, so we can confirm this?
Today's official announcement in Russian does not specify a transition
time.  I suspect that the Supreme Council of Crimea didn't think of
specifying one.  If so, almost surely they'll add two hours at one point
early March 30, rather than adding one hour at two different times.
Whether the transition occurs at 02:00 or 03:00 or some other local time
is probably not high on their list of things to worry about, but I'd
guess 03:00 since that's when they'd switch anyway.

http://www.rada.crimea.ua/news/17_03_2014_8