[tz] Crimea to switch to Moscow Time as of March 30, 2014

Alexander Krivenyshev worldtimezone at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 16:46:03 UTC 2014

Alexander Krivenyshev <worldtimezone <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> According to the news,
> Republic of Crimea (Simferopol, Sevastopol, Kerch, Yalta, Yevpatoriya)
> will change its clock 2 hours forward (to the Moscow time) on March 30,
> 2014.
>
> Crimea to switch to Moscow Time as of March 30
> http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_03_17/Crimea-to-switch-to-Moscow-Time-
as-
> of-March-30-8334/
>
> or
>
> http://www.worldtimezone.com/dst_news/dst_news_crimea01.html
>
> Alexander Krivenyshev,
> http://www.worldtimezone.com

time change at 2:00 (2am) on March 30, 2014

I think that translation  ( at 2pm) was incorrect, as most of other news
(in russian)
http://ria.ru/world/20140317/999818828.html
http://vz.ru/news/2014/3/17/677464.html

says time change at 2:00 (2am) on March 30, 2014:

"To establish across the Republic of Crimea the time standard in accordance
with the third time zone with the time change at 2:00 on March 30, 2014, by
moving the clock two hours forward"

Alexander Krivenyshev,
http://www.worldtimezone.com