[tz] Belarus is listed in MSK timezone

Dzmitry Kazimirchyk dkazimirchyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:40:13 UTC 2015

The situation with MSK abbreviation is different. "Minsk time" was never
abbreviated as MSK or associated with this abbreviation in any way in
the past.

MSK stands for first three consonants of word Moscow transliterated from
Russian (MoSKva) and has a long history behind it. And in my opinion
trying to force this abbreviation onto "Minsk time" just because it sort
of sticks (and already exists) isn't the right approach here.

--
Dzmitry Kazimirchyk