[tz] Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time

Matt Johnson mj1856 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 16:08:50 UTC 2015

It's also worth mentioning that despite sharing the same standard time zone offset of UTC-10, the Aleutian Islands switch to UTC-9 for daylight saving time and Hawaii does not.
Also, it's quite reasonable that people in Hawaii would not associate themselves with the Aleutian Islands, as they are separated by more than 2,300 Miles.