[tz] Possible DST Discrepancies for Manitoba, Canada

Rena B rena1178 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 18:34:16 UTC 2015

Across the board, I've come across a possible discrepancy that I can't seem to let go off.

The years 1957 - 1963 in the data base for Manitoba.  Winnipeg and Selkirk both switch for those years appropriately, but none of the other Manitoba towns I've tried have.  My birth date is June 1957 in one of the town and I cannot find out if DST was province wide for that year.

I believe there were 2 years in this time frame that Winnipeg did not subscribe to DST (1960-61).

Would very much appreciate if you have the resources to look into this?  If the rest of the towns in Manitoba followed Winnipeg/Selkirk, then there is a large error margin happening.

Regards,
Rena Bergman