[tz] Chilean time change

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Feb 7 18:09:44 UTC 2015

Glenn Eychaner wrote:
> I ... have yet to see an official announcement

Thanks for the heads-up.  While looking into this I noticed that the press
release from Chile's Energy Ministry had moved, so I applied the attached patch.

Perhaps the Chilean government is taking time for the paperwork to be filed;
another possibility is that the press release didn't reflect their final
decision.  Either way I expect we'll see further announcements at some point,
which I hope is sooner rather than later.