[tz] Arizona will consider adopting daylight saving time

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 13:45:32 UTC 2015

On 08/01/15 12:40, Arthur David Olson wrote:
> ...includes a link to an earlier story on Utah consideration of abandonment.
> "Colorado, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming are also considering the possibility."

With the much more prevalent use of flexible working, fixed starting
times are less of a problem these days. Around here we have more
problems with near accidents due to the sun being in the wrong position
and causing bad visibility. Happens again when the pigging hour changes
so I'd be quite happy to simply scrap it :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL