[tz] Zone America/Glace_Bay

Chris Walton Chris.Walton at telus.com
Mon Jul 20 16:36:05 UTC 2015

I seldom hear anybody referring to mainland Nova Scotia as a peninsula.
Maybe that is just because I don't live in Nova Scotia!

Also, I find the term "peninsula" to be confusing when placed beside the name "Halifax".
Downtown Halifax sits on the "Halifax Peninsula" which in turn sits on the "Chebucto Peninsula" which in turn forms a part of mainland Nova Scotia.

I would prefer to see this:
America/Halifax  Atlantic Time - PEI & mainland Nova Scotia
instead of:
America/Halifax  Atlantic Time - Nova Scotia (peninsula), PEI

I would be curious to hear David Patte's opinion!

-chris