[tz] Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) to retain “leap second”

Steffen Nurpmeso sdaoden at yandex.com
Fri Nov 20 19:36:24 UTC 2015

John Hawkinson <jhawk at mit.edu> wrote:
 |This is why there is a leapsecs mailing list.
 |Can we please not talk about this here? Thanks.
 |
 |p.s.: not necessary to talk about there, either. Just read the archives
 |for the past few years.

Oh. «Darkness falls across the land …».  Sorry.  (I really don't
plan a self-resurrection; the picture of that super-scripted
box-breaking-down link showed people giving a gift, most likely
artistic artwork that hurt from the moneyside.  On the other hand
it is true; and, thus, things should be done to address it, just
like the TZ DB anticipates in the future.  IMHO.  Not smart.)

--steffen