[tz] Regarding IANA update for Novosibirsk Time Zone

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Aug 2 07:47:44 UTC 2016

Shruthi Venkataramanan -X (shruthve - WIPRO LIMITED at Cisco) wrote:
> Currently we want to know, when can you give us an updated Version

Release 2016f (dated July 5) has the update for Novosibirsk. Please see earlier
emails to you on this topic:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2016-July/023897.html
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2016-July/023898.html

Unfortunately my earlier email to you was rejected due to Cisco's temporary
blacklisting of the cs.ucla.edu mail transfer agent. Perhaps Karel Volný's email
was rejected too? Anyway, I hope this email does get through.