[tz] Spain may change time

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Dec 14 00:12:46 UTC 2016

Thanks, I had overlooked those '25h's. I'm afraid I'm not seeing how to
summarize all this in the 'europe' file, though. Perhaps something like
this?

Officially, in the 1918 and 1919 fallback transitions the clock for the
long day kept going after 24:00, reaching 24:59 the previous day before
falling back an hour to 00:00 the next day. As this behavior is not
representable in this database, it is modeled instead as the clock
reaching 00:59 the next day before falling back to 00:00.